08/06/2015

Gossip Girl obsessed + update

Hi there!

Ah yes, once again I've started watching the "Gossip Girl" series. I originally started watching the show about one or two years ago, and finally finished it last year. But after watching all the "Pretty Little Lias"and "Awkward" episodes/seasons as I possibly could, and some of the "Orange is the new black", I went back to my holy grail; "Gossip Girl". If you don't know what "Gossip Girl" is, where have you been? 
"Gossip Girl" is a show about the life on the Upper East side in Manhattan, New York. In the show you follow Serena, Blair, Dan, Nate, Chuck and their family, friends and enimies in their daily, very dramatic, life. The Upper East side is known to be a very high class society place, and it has been taken to the limit in the show, where you can dream yourself into living the life of the wealthy and beautiful Serena van der Woodsen or Blair Waldorf. Ah yes! How amazing would it be to walk into a Chanel, Dior or Mulberry store and not having to worry about your financials. Sigh, maybe one day! But for now I'm just enjoying the show, and going through the seasons like crazy, while I'm looking forward to my summer break in a few days! Can't wait! I have good hopes for this summer, but I just can't believe a whole year has already gone by. It's like everything has been flash forward since two years ago. Next school year is definitely going to be challenging, and I'm excited and scared at the same time. Excited for new friends, parties and fun, and scared of all the homework and assignments, I know my next year will bring. But there is no reason to look to forward to autumn right now, as I know this summer break will be amazing! I'm going to a festival this month and another holiday to Crete with one of my best friends next month, it's all coming so close know that I've waited so long for summer. I just can't wait! But thats all for now, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment