05/02/2015

NEW IN - January

Hi there!

January has been a very spoiled month for me but for my bank account. I've bought a lot of things this month, and most of them were kind of expensive. It all started off at christmas, were I got two giftcards to an expensive shoppingcenter, because I really wanted a Ralph Lauren shirt. So I went January shopping with some of my friends, and I guess I kind of went a bit overboard (I guess you could say that I bought some extra christmas presents for myself).
Then my backpack that I bought in Berlin this summer, decided that it could not carry my two kilograms heavy laptop, my books and pencilcase, so the straps of it fell off, in the middle of the hallway at my school. Obviously had to buy a new one (which is much better quality).
But anyways, I bought a few thing that was "needed" and the rest, well, I guess I just craved a lot of things this month (and now it is definitely "saving up"-time!).
Here is what I bought:

Ralph Lauren shirt:


Calvin Klein underwear:


Marc Jacobs iPhone cover:


Monki t-shirt:


Urban Decay eyeshadow:


Birger et Mikkelsen "Day" bag:


Herschel backpack:

No comments:

Post a Comment